Esthan is a PR agency that specializes in growing IoT, Machine Learning and Big Data analytics businesses. We offer our marketing services to connected technology companies by getting them featured in the most authoritative publications in the world while developing their overall Brand and SEO. We use industry influencers to reach the potential audience and spread awesome words about your brand.
Note – All the job applications should be directed to email@example.com
Current job openings and responsibility
1) Technical writer – 5 positions available
We are looking for content creators who are proficient in English writing to work full time for our PR firm in Bangalore. The writers should have a deep understanding and technical knowledge of IoT, Machine Learning, Big Data, AI, Crypto etc. technologies. Candidates who have already written on technical topics will be given preference. Please share your portfolio (links to published/unpublished articles) along with the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ultimately, the goal for the candidates is to research well and write technical content for authoritative publications.
- The candidate should have deep understanding and knowledge of new technologies.
- The candidate should have excellent English writing and editing skills.
- The candidate should have good researching skills.
- Preferably hold a bachelor degree in IT, Journalism, English or relevant field.
- Time management and information management skills.
- Ability to work and deliver under strict deadlines.
- Portfolio of published or draft articles.
- Free access to LinkedIn learning.
- How publications work and understanding the editor’s mindset
- Learn about new technologies that will change our lives.
- Advanced level journalism and writing in US style.
- How large companies work (clients)
- Learn from our advisory board who are at executive positions of Billion dollar companies.
Perks of joining us:-
- Joining our startup as an initial employee will give you a chance to become a stakeholder in the company.
- You will have the autonomy to take your own decisions, formulate content strategies and lead your department.
- You will be exposed to work for innovative tech companies across the world.
- You will get a chance to write on authoritative publications.
- You will get numerous chances to understand media relations and communications from industry experts.
- You will have access to our advisory board members who are pioneers in the industry and are executives in MNCs.
- You can enjoy the startup culture and moderately flexible working hours.
- Work with enthusiast team and learn from peers.
- Salary better than the best in industry.
- Unlimited beverages and co-working culture.
- Informal dress code and large office space (decide whether you would like to work on a sofa, bean bag, table/chair or on the ground.
2) Proofreader/Content Editor – 3 positions available
We are looking for a content editor who has a high level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuations to proofread and publish online content. The Content Editor must also have tech industry knowledge, interest and preferably experience. Interested candidates can email their CV to email@example.com
- Write, revise, proofread, design and edit articles by content writers.
- Optimize articles given by writers according to the SEO guidelines provided by us.
- Ensuring spelling and writing style are correct and consistent
- Captioning photographs, illustrations etc.
- Good interpersonal skills to build working relationships, supervise the team and contact with potential clients
- Create and maintain project plans and status reports for team management.
- Structure the articles as per the technical requirements of the clients.